- Check out Cisco CEO Chuck Robbins and President and CEO of Ford Motor Business Jim Farley chat throughout the Cisco Stay keynote.
- Keynote starts at 8:30 am Pacific June 14th.
- Cisco Stay attendees will also see a Ford Mustang Mach-E geared up with Cisco technologies on the display flooring.
LAS VEGAS, June 13, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — CISCO Stay — “If I had asked men and women what they needed, they would have stated more rapidly horses.” Famously credited to car pioneer Henry Ford, these terms suggest that in times of massive improve, predicting what’s following is close to unachievable.
Now, the field that retired the horse is by itself on the verge of substantial change. Ford is as soon as all over again leading the way. And the alter is fueled by technology and electronic transformation. Tomorrow at Cisco Live, the premiere networking and security celebration, Cisco Chair and CEO Chuck Robbins and Ford Motor Corporation President and CEO Jim Farley will converse about these variations and the part technology, software program and the connected car will engage in in the potential of the automotive marketplace.
Tune in to hear them focus on matters like:
- How the electrification revolution is shaping the upcoming of the digital auto.
- How connecting vehicles to the network will improve our knowledge of owning and driving a vehicle.
- How Ford is applying data to generate unimaginable ordeals for its clients to produce worth and generate new expansion.
- Ford has been amid Cisco’s greatest and most important customers for yrs. The firm is the 3rd greatest Webex by Cisco consumer on the world and trusts Cisco to supply network, stability, collaboration and IoT options. Ford procured the third Cisco router ever developed.
- The CEO-to-CEO discussion builds on the latest information that Webex can operate on the entertainment centre in Ford’s new electric powered autos. Cisco Reside attendees will be able to see this Cisco tech in a Ford Mustang Mach-E in the Webex Improvements booth, #CL10.
- Cisco has a wide portfolio of IoT merchandise to secure and hook up vehicles, roadways, and intersections.
- Profits of Ford’s electric automobiles improved 222 percent very last month– expanding at just about four periods the amount of the industry.
- Ford has fully commited to investing $50 billion by 2026 to establish a new era of electric and digitally connected automobiles to address more problems for shoppers.
- Ford and Cisco are the two operating with the Metropolis of Detroit to unlock the potential and transform how roads and towns are operate.
View this online video featuring Ford’s VP of Electric powered Motor vehicles Darren Palmer and Detroit’s main of mobility innovation Tim Slusser.
Chuck Robbins, Chair and CEO, Cisco:
“The automotive field is undergoing a huge electronic transformation. Cisco has the opportunity to support our prospects embrace engineering and basically transform the driving experience. Only Cisco can convey alongside one another makers and cities to transform this part of our life, and we’re excited for what we can attain with consumers like Ford.”
Jim Farley, CEO, Ford:
“We’re transforming Ford about the planet for the electric and connected car age. Combining our actually wonderful products and solutions and industrial know-how with new capabilities, we can revolutionize the experience of driving and possessing a vehicle and form this industry’s long term when once more.”
Tim Slusser, Chief of Mobility Innovation for the Town of Detroit, Michigan:
“Cities have a large option to work with the private sector to make significant lasting impact in our communities, and we are excited to work with Cisco and Ford. Getting obtain to and sharing genuine-time data will permit our citizens know when and exactly where the risky places are nowadays and enable us forecast and stop them tomorrow. This will not only change how roads and metropolitan areas are operate, but it will also support strengthen air pollution and congestion. And in the end, it will aid conserve lives.”
Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) is the globally leader in technological know-how that powers the Net. Cisco inspires new opportunities by reimagining your purposes, securing your data, transforming your infrastructure, and empowering your groups for a worldwide and inclusive foreseeable future. Discover extra on The Newsroom and follow us on Twitter at @Cisco.
Cisco and the Cisco emblem are logos or registered trademarks of Cisco and/or its affiliate marketers in the U.S. and other nations. A listing of Cisco’s logos can be discovered at www.cisco.com/go/trademarks. Third-social gathering logos described are the residence of their respective owners. The use of the word partner does not indicate a partnership marriage involving Cisco and any other enterprise.
See primary written content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/cisco-and-ford-ceos-to-talk about-the-position-of-know-how-in-reworking-the-automotive-industry-and-how-persons-use-their-cars-301566244.html
Source Cisco Methods, Inc.