The most up-to-date modifications at Hyundai for the 2023 model yr serves as a microcosm of the automotive industry as a complete. The brand name with the finest warranty in the business enterprise continues to ramp up its Ioniq sequence of electric automobiles, with the 2024 Ioniq 6 sedan next the start of the winning 2022 Hyundai Ioniq 5 electric crossover.
In the meantime, for 2023, Hyundai discontinued the past iteration of the Veloster hatchback, with N variants rolling out in a lot more popular products these as the Elantra compact and Kona modest crossover. The Ioniq plug-in hybrid and conventional hybrid that served start the electrical motor vehicle subbrand have also ceased generation, and Hyundai will shelve its smallest automobile, the Accent.
Modest tech upgrades permeate the relaxation of the lineup of crossover SUVs and sedans, but there is continue to no wireless smartphone connectivity with the greater touchscreens. Probably upcoming 12 months.
2023 Hyundai Palisade
– Three-row SUV carries a new grille, bumpers, headlights, and managing lights, and on the within it sports activities a new steering wheel structure, instrument panel, and gauge cluster. Overall it falls in line with the brand’s design language first adopted on the lesser Hyundai Tucson.
– An off-road adjacent XRT trim athletics dark trim factors, pretend skid plates, black roof rails, black 20-inch alloy wheels, energy sunroof, and black synthetic leather-based inside of.
– Eight-seat styles get regular fabric seats, a 12.3-inch touchscreen with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, satellite radio, 18-inch wheels, and at least four USB ports.
– Offered heated 3rd-row seats for the initial time, and an obtainable driver’s massaging seat.
2023 Hyundai Santa Fe
– Mid-dimensions crossover has extra capabilities on a broader variety of trims, these kinds of as adaptive cruise regulate, blind-location cameras, a 10.3-inch touchscreen, and a power tailgate.
– The SEL Convenience model has been discontinued.
– Hybrid products shift output from Korea to Alabama.
– Hybrid and plug-in hybrid products now appear standard with a 10.3-inch touchscreen with navigation and OTA updates, as well as a limited arms-free of charge driving process.
2023 Hyundai Ioniq 5 electric crossover
– AWD assortment increases from 256 to 266 miles, and MPGe increases to 101.
– Battery heating program and battery preconditioning are common this yr.
2023 Hyundai Elantra compact sedan
– Most types now occur with a 10.3-inch instrument cluster and 10.3-inch touchscreen.
2023 Hyundai Kona smaller crossover
– Rear USB outlet will come common, as do blind-spot monitors and a protected-exit warning process.
– Kona Electric arrives standard with 8-way power driver seat, heated entrance seats, OTA updates, and a rear USB port.
2023 Hyundai Nexo hydrogen fuel cell automobile
2023 Hyundai Santa Cruz crossover pickup
– Blind-spot displays and a safe-exit warning process appear regular on all types.
2023 Hyundai Sonata mid-size sedan
– Most designs now come with a 10.3-inch instrument cluster and 10.3-inch touchscreen.
2023 Hyundai Tucson compact crossover
– Redesigned past 12 months, the compact crossover has a lot more attributes accessible throughout its expansive trim concentrations, but adaptive cruise command is now regular.
2023 Hyundai Venue subcompact crossover